I love family pics, especially if they’re fun and festive. Here’s a simple DIY festive photobooth and backdrop idea.
Here’s how I did it...
1. Find a place with good lighting. The photos for this one was taken in the garage...btw, the garage is a great place for nice lighting. Also, a exterior door works nicely. Open the garage door, face your subjects to the light.
2. For the festive backdrop...I used left over wrapping paper and taped it to the wall.
3. Use fun and festive props.
4. Download your photos or if taken with your phone, crop the pic to your liking and place in a fun collage using a design app. I used Canva, www.canva.com.
5. Viola! Memories to last forever.